Thursday, May 18, 2017

Beginning and End


     What was your year like? Was it fun at the end? The beginning? Well I'm going to be talking about my experience in 8th grade. I'm going to explain the mindset of a fresh off the bus 8th grader, and a soon to be high schooler...

Beginning: When school first started, I was scared of the whole idea of being a year away from high school but I was also excited to be the school leaders. The beginning of the school year was very scary and half of the time I was lost between my classes and who my teachers were. The whole idea of fresh classes and new people teaching me is overwhelming, and it is every year because you have to learn to be comfortable with your new teachers so you can be cool with them and just be able to comprehend what kind of person they are.

End: By the end of the year, I knew all of my teachers on a personal level which was cool because I got along with most of them and was comfortable around them now that they weren't strangers to me anymore. I had the flow of an average day so school days were fast and simple to do and there was actually a lot less homework than I expected in the beginning. The hardest part of the end of the year is probably the point system because some teachers are stubborn and might not understand a situation so pin the blame on the first person they see. Other than that, this year was awesome and easier than I  ever could have comprehended. Thanks to all the teachers who helped me when things got hard, the year went by quickly and was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment