Monday, May 1, 2017

Easter

On Easter I woke up and it was sunny and hot. Like spring just came out of nowhere. It was raining and cold the night before but when I woke up the air was fresh and warm with a slight breeze streaming in my window, hitting my body. Brisk, Cool air outside while the sun stays shining all through the day. I woke up and quickly got dressed hyper and excited to play a morning game of basketball in my yard like usual and after about half an hour my family had an Easter egg hunt and I sat waiting for it to be over so I can return to playing basketball and eating food. All of my aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandpas tried making me go hunt eggs but I felt it wasn't really worth a couple pieces of candy and a few dollars when I had already gotten enough money from my family members to buy all the candy I want even though I'm not much of a candy person, everyone always enjoys a sweet now and then. After all the Easter egg hunting was finished we had open small gifts and our candy baskets, trading with others to get rid of things we didn't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment