Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My Perspective On Shoes


     When you look at shoes on someone's feet, what do you see? Well I see what type of person they are, and how their day goes. I can see a lot more than just some leather and lace. When a boot is beat up and rough looking, I don't judge, if anything, I see them as someone who was working hard. When someone is wearing nice shoes, I look at the design and structure. I love shoes, all shoes... Except crocs. I like shoes for the aesthetics and durability. When I think of my shoes and the ones I have, I think "what's a shoe that looks good and can handle a little bit of dirt?" I like a lot of shoes and collecting them is a personal hobby.
     I have all types of shoes, from boots to slippers to sneakers. I like the simple shoes but also the expensive shoes a little as well. I just don't like shoes that go too over top. Although I do have a pair of yeezy 350 boosts that I never take out of the box. That's because they're a thousand dollar shoes. I didn't buy them to wear, they're just look at shoes I guess you can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment