Monday, May 22, 2017

If I were an animal



If I were an animal, I think I'd be a lion. Lions are fierce, powerful leaders who are dominant in the animal kingdom. Not only are they intimidating creatures, they also have moments of grace and intelligence. Lions are very social animals who live in communities and rely on each other. They're very reliable animals. However, if things get rough a lion can care for itself and is smart and capable enough to keep itself safe.

"Why?" You may ask, is because I really like to be around people but other times I may prefer to be alone and distant from other people. When I'm alone it gives me a second to step back and just take a breath of fresh air and take a good look at everything that is happening. It's like when I'm alone I can deeply focus, free of interactions and interruptions from others. When I'm alone is when I'm when my  intelligence shines. This is my moment of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment