Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What I Value


     What do you value most? More than yourself?

      I value my friends and my family. I love my friends and trust them with the same I would if they were family. In some cases, my friends are closer to me than my family because my friends can relate more to me and what I find fun. I also value my dog trixy. She was my first dog and she's been my best friend since I was young. I remember the day I got her, she was about a week old and I was eight, turning nine. My birthday was in three months so I asked for a dog. She's never left my side since 2011 and I love her more than anything. I always retell the story of how she got her name. I value my friends, my dog,  my family, and my future. I will do whatever I can to become wealthy and be the best me I can possibly be.

No comments:

Post a Comment